Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sparks

Posted by Icha at 7:50 AM
So how do I start? From where and when did I start? I couldn't even remember.

I don't know how many things about him that everyone else knows. I don't know how many things about him that I don't know. But I am happy to be the one who always care about him, although sometimes I am just too lebay in showing my affection. I am happy to be the one who get impressed by little things he's done for me. To be the one he always care about, when I am upset or about to cry, when I become sensitive or even getting dehydrated, when I had a fever or a heartache. I am happy he always notices.

All those moments, those random thoughts that constantly coming in my head whenever I lie awake but with closed eyes, create beautiful sparks. Like a firework, reminds me of the overwhelming joy at Lebaran eve. I love recalling those happy thoughts over and over every night, though I still cannot remember when the sparks appear for the first time.

But just like he always says, I don't see it coming. It just happens :)

0 comments:

 

Confessions of A Not-It Girl Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea